Sunday, February 3, 2013

What I've Been Watching Lately...

Lately, I have been watching Beyonce video after Beyonce video because, well, I love Beyonce and I am prepping for her half-time show!  I have also been watching the quick behind the scenes super bowl videos that she has been posting on her website www.beyonce.com.  Below is a video of her performing "I Care" live at Roseland.  If you are a Beyonce fan and haven't purchased her "Live at Roseland" dvd, you need to!  LOVE it! 

 
I have also been watching Glee.  This last week's Glee was a good one!  Here is a video of Marley and Jake singing "A Thousand Years."  Seriously, such a beautiful song. 
Lastly, I have been watching American Idol.  This guy below blew me away.  I couldn't believe how beautifully he could sing.  His stutter vanishes when he sings.  Lovely. 
 


1 comment:

  1. I love me some Beyonce too!

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award. http://hannalindsay.blogspot.com/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    Hanna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for warming my heart and brightening my day :)