Friday, January 4, 2013

Liebster Blog Award Part 3

The sweet Jessica from Letting Go, Letting God gave me my third Liebster Blog Award. Since I already participated, I'm going to simply answer the questions that she gave me. Thanks, Jessica!

1. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be ?
I have been recently wanting to learn how to crochet.  I want to start out with crocheting a blanket!

2. What is your dream job ?
I am currently student teaching to become an elementary teacher...but if I were to choose something else, I would want to own a bakery or shop of my own selling organic and natural products.  I would also love a job that works with animals. 

3. What is your best or idea of a perfect date ?
The perfect date in my eyes is really low key.  I love to go out to dinner, get dessert, and then rent a movie.

4. Describe yourself in 3 words. Why do these words define you ?
Loving, shy, and creative.  I try to care for all people.  I am an introvert.  I like to use my creativity when teaching dance, baking, and doing crafts and projects. 

5. What do you miss most about being a child ?
I miss everything about being a child, but most of all, I miss the care-free, full of faith attitude that one has as a child.  The faith in Santa Clause.  The strong faith in God (which seems to weaken as you grow older).  And the faith that your parents will always protect you.

6. When was the last time you were nervous ?
Oh gosh.  I am nervous all the time.  I am a very anxious person.   

7. What chore do you despise ?
I despise putting clothes away.  I always have a heap of clean clothes staring at me at all times until the heap gets so tall, that I am forced to put them away. 

8. If you could meet anyone living or dead who would it be ?
Definitely Jesus.

9. Morning or night person
I like really early morning (6-8) and evening (6-11).  I don't really like mid morning and late night.  Weird.

10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be ?
Hmm...probably by the ocean.  South or North Carolina would be perfect.

11. Why are you a blogger ?
I want to encourage others through my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for warming my heart and brightening my day :)