Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Fall Bucket List


So I really should be doing homework right about now, but I decided to make a blog post instead.  I am a little late with the whole fall thing, but today, I am really excited about fall.  I made a "Fall Bucket List."  I've already completed a few of them.  Last weekend, Ryan and I went to my cousins for a bonfire.  We also slept in and watched a scary movie last weekend.  Well, I shouldn't even call it a scary movie, it was anything but.  Note to everyone:  Do not watch "Cabin in the Woods."  So, I'm gonna have to watch another scary movie before October is up!  Anyways, I've also already had pumpkin ice cream this year.  So what's left....I want to walk the trails in our town and take in the crisp, autumn atmosphere.  I want to visit a pumpkin patch and purchase some white pumpkins.  I want to play in the leaves (we'll see if this happens, I'm always scared I'll get a tick).  I want to go to a haunted house...BUT I honestly don't know if I have the courage anymore.  I used to love them when I was in middle/high school.  I have grown up to be a huge baby.  I want to carve a pumpkin...ideas below.  I want to drink hot cider.  I want to read a book...particularly a Harry Potter book.  I desperately want to start the Harry Potter series in the fall, because I feel like it fits.  I'm so behind on my reading because of school!  I want to bake Halloween cookies.  I want to use this delish cut-out-cookie recipe, found here (seriously, best cut-out-cookies, ever).  I want to go on a date with Ryan :).  I want to paint my nails...picture below.  I can't wait to watch our town's annual parade!  I want to make a Halloween craft....picture below.  And last, but not least, I want to bake a pie!  So...we'll see if all of this gets accomplished :). 
Happy Fall Everyone!!
 

Carving ideas...
 

Harry Potter.  Is this little Dobby outfit not adorable?  
Nail idea...love the pink.  
Craft idea...spider made out of beads!

6 comments:

  1. Loving the fall list. Pumpkin ice cream? I have missed out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've never had pumpkin ice cream? I love hard dip pumpkin ice cream, but Dairy Queen's pumpkin pie blizzard is good too :)

      Delete
  2. Love this list! And that baby costume is tooooo cute.


    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just recently found your blog and i really like it.
    I'll have to try pumpkin ice cream ...never heard of it.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thank you! Pumpkin ice cream is de-lish!

      Delete

Thanks for warming my heart and brightening my day :)