Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Knuffle Bunny


As I was on Pinterest this morning, I created a "Children's Books" category and started searching for some favorite books of mine to put in a future classroom.  I came across the "Knuffle Bunny" series.  This series is about a young girl and her favorite stuffed animal named "Knuffle Bunny."  It made me think of my own knuffle bunny.  When I was little, I was given a stuffed kitten that purs when you shake it.  I absolutely fell in love with it and named it "Kitty."  I brought my kitty with me EVERYWHERE.  Whenever I would be sad, I would find Kitty and squeeze her really tightly.  I just loved her.  I now STILL have my Kitty.  And now...I sometimes even get her out when I'm feeling really down, and give her a tight squeeze.  Kitty has been with me through so many memories and she always seemed to make things better :)  She is like my whole childhood squeezed into a stuffed kitten.  So I was wondering...do you guys have a knuffle bunny??
 


7 comments:

  1. AWWW. this is such a sweet post. As a matter a fact I do have a 'knuffle bunny', haha. A long time ago my Daddy brought me home this little bear and I just fell in love. I named him "Teddy". He's still sitting on my bed <3

    -Leanna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) And Teddy sounds so sweet. My kitty also sits on my bed :) Thanks for sharing :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah that cat! That picture looks pretty...even though its of the nasty cat. You know I don't keep much, but my favorite doll from my childhood "Kylie", I'd never be able to get rid if her. :) oh and I can't wait until you have a classroom...it will be super nature-y and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw...thanks!! Poor kitty...lol. I can't believe you have kept something and not gotten rid of it! I wanna see kylie!!

      Delete
  4. I had a stuffed dog, "Toto" that I slept with until the day I got married haha....a little embarrassing to admit ;) Cute post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Haha...not embarrassing at all! ;)

      Delete

Thanks for warming my heart and brightening my day :)