Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Instagram

 Ryan and I went to Outback Steakhouse Saturday night.  Had to get the bloomin' onion.  Yum.
This little guy (it's a rabbit, if you can't tell) was just sitting on Ryan's sidewalk.  He had a nest of little bunnies in the yard.  They were so precious.
 Some red wine with a homemade dinner of teriyaki chicken and brown rice.  Double Yum.
 New bracelet.  I just love the pastel colors, and the fact that it's a cross, of course ;)
 To let my bangs grow out or not?  Tough decision.
 New Scentsy warmer.  Love, Love, Love.
 Another new Scentsy warmer.  I had a party, so I got alot of free stuff ;)
Strawberry cheesecake ice cream.  So delish. 
 
 
Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. Those Scentsy warmers are adorable! And I am always trying to decide if I should keep the bangs or grow them out...it's a tough one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know...it IS a tough one! ha...I have a feeling I'm gonna chop mine soon.

      Delete
  2. Wow, those onions look SO good.


    - Keyta x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is SO good!! Thanks for stopping by ;)

      Delete
  3. I love instagram, your pictures are awesome! I'd love it if you could check out my blog, it'd mean a lot.

    Xaimarys ♡
    www.ajumbled-mess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi dear!
    Love so much you're blog, is amazing!
    Follow u, my name in GFC is: sexy_paige_cucu.

    Hope u follow back :) :)

    A lot of kisses.
    http://zapatodetacon.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for warming my heart and brightening my day :)