Yay! It's my 100th post today! And my best friend, Kiri, from My Lovely Life has agreed to answer 100 random, quirky questions for my blog (to go along with the "100" theme)! I chose Kiri to guest post for my 100th post because she is the one that helped me start my blog. She helped me with its start, its design, etc. And she continues to give me tips along the way. If you haven't stumbled upon Kiri's "lovely" blog yet, go visit her here. She blogs all about her life, including her new fixed-up home, her cowboy husband, yummy recipes that she has tried, and fun DIY projects.
Thanks Kiri, for introducing me to Blog Land, and for being my bestest! :)
1. Are you an innie or an outie? Innie
2. Do you like catsup on or beside your fries? Beside
3. Have you ever written a book? Not yet...I’d love to though!
4. Do you slurp your drink after it's gone? Absolutely not
5. Have you ever blown bubbles in your milk? Probably
6. Would you rather eat a Big Mac or a Whopper? Neither...hamburger freaks me out anyways, especially fast food hamburgers.
7. True or False: You would rather eat steak than pizza. False.
8. Did you have a baby blanket? not one that I slept with or carried around.
9. Have you ever tried to cut your own hair? No.
10. Have you ever had a birthday party at McDonalds? Yes, in preschool.
11. Can you flip your eye-lids up? Eew! Eyes freak me out.
12. If you could be any age, what age would you be? Hmm...I’d love to go back to being about 7, but just for a day.
13. Do you ride roller coasters? Yes, but I close my eyes the whole time.
14. What's your favorite carnival ride? I don’t ride carnival rides. lol
15. Have you ever eaten a dog biscuit? Nope, but apparently my mom had to dig cat food out of my mouth when I was a toddler.
16. If so, would you eat another one? No.
17. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first? Panic. Then break the window.
18. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? Nope, but my hubby does on a daily basis ;)
19. Can you pick something up with your toes? Lots of things.
20. How many remote controls do you have in your house? Two.
21. Would you rather be rich and unhappy, or poor and happy? Poor and happy.
22. If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float? So random, that I can’t comprehend the question...swim?
23. Do you ask for directions when you are lost? I call my husband or momma.
24. Have you ever held a Mexican jumping bean? Yes!
25. Are you more like Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland? Alice in Wonderland, I think.
26. Would you rather have an ant farm with no ants or a box of crayons with broken points? Box of crayons. I would put them in a mini muffin tin and bake them to make new crayons...no points needed!
27. Do you prefer light or dark bread? We only eat wheat. White bread is the devil.
28. Do you prefer scrambled or fried eggs? Fried.
29. Would you climb a very high tree to save a kitten? I don’t think I could climb a tree to save my own life, but I would definitely call someone who could climb a tree to save the kitten.
30. Can you tell the difference between a crocodile and an alligator? Nope.
31. Do you drink pepsi or coke? Pepsi, unless its cherry coke.
32. Have you ever accidentally taken something from a hotel? Just free things, like soap, shampoo, and conditioner.
33. Have you ever slipped in the bathtub? Yes.
34. Bar soap or shower gel? Shower gel.
35. Have you ever locked yourself out of the house? Not that I recall.
36. Would you rather make your living as an actor or singer? Singer.
37. If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be? Robert Pattinson, so I could comfort him from his recent breakup, of course.
38. Have you ever returned a gift? Many a time. Not yours, El.
39. Would you give someone else a gift that had been given to you? No way!
40. If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be? Gymnastics.
41. If you could participate in an Olympic Event, what would it be? Gymnastics.
42. What is your favorite breed of dog? Siberian Huskies are soo pretty.
43. Would you donate money to feed starving animals in the winter? If I had extra.
44. What is your favorite fruit? Blackberries.
45. What is your least favorite fruit? Apples.
46. What kind of fruit have you never had? Papaya...?
47. If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick? Home Depot.
48. If you had to choose, what branch of the military would you be in? Terrifying question...I would be awful in the military.
49. If you were to win a Grammy, what kind of music would it be for? Folk. lol
50. If you were to win an Oscar, what kind of movie would it be for? A fairytale.
51. Which of the five senses is most important to you? Sight, for sure.
52. How many years will/did you end up going to college? Haha! A MILLION! or 6.
53. Would you rather be a professional figure skater or professional football player? Figure skater.
54. What do you like to collect? I don’t like collecting, becase I hate clutter.
55. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed. They absolutely have to be closed.
56. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? I will cut coupons for random things that I don’t ever use, but since there’s a coupon I think maybe I would buy it one day. Then the coupon expires, because I obviously never needed to buy the item.
57. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Only on steps.
58. Have you ever peed in the woods? On an island.
59. What do you drink with dinner? At home, juice or water.
60. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? Bbq sauce.
61. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? Stranger than fiction, The Notebook, the Twilights, Idiocracy, Despicable Me… lol
62. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? Uh, no.
63. Favorite kind of sandwich? Chicken.
64. Best thing to eat for breakfast? Cereal. Any kind. Also for a late night snack.
65. What is your usual bedtime? Way too late.
66. Are you lazy? With things I don’t want to do.
67. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Wal-mart for groceries and everyday things. Tar-jay for fun stuff.
68. Nike or Adidas? Nike.
69. Cheetos Or Fritos? Cheetos.
70. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Sunflower seeds.
71. Ever take dance lessons? From the time I was 3-17.
72. Hot tea or cold tea? Cold.
73. Tea or coffee? Coffee.
74. Sugar or snickerdoodles? Both.
75. Best room for a fireplace? Living room.
76. DJ or band, at a wedding? DJ.
77. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? I have to tuck them in before we get in bed.
78. Do you like to use post-it notes? No.
79. Do you have freckles? I wish.
80. Do you still watch cartoons? Occasionally.
81. What is your Song of the week? We are never ever getting back together. I want to not like it, but damn Taylor Swift and her catchy songs.
82. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Can’t tell ya, or I’d have to kill ya.
83. Can you change the oil on a car? That’s what my husband is for.
84. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? A ballerina. Always a ballerina.
85. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Marie Claire.
86. Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Lincoln logs made my miniature houses look more realistic.
87. Ever watch soap operas? I used to watch with my great-grandma when I was little. I still love catching them every once in awhile, because it takes me back to my childhood.
88. Do you think musicals are cheesy? Like Glee? Yes, but I like cheesy.
89. Is Christmas stressful? Moneywise. But it’s my favorite time of year!
90. Favorite type of fruit pie? Not crazy about pie. I only really like pumpkin or coconut cream.
91. Do you believe in ghosts? Nope.
92. What do you wear to bed? A t-shirt or shorts and a tank.
93. 50 Shades or Twilight? Twilight.
94. Do you dip your pizza in ranch? No.
95. Wine or beer? Depends on my mood.
96. Florida or Colorado? I’ve never been to Colorado, but I would like to go. But Florida has the beach, so Florida.
97. Favorite Doritos flavor? Original.
98. Favorite fast food joint? Wendy’s.
99. Milk or dark chocolate? Dark. Yum.
100. What is one question that you would add to this questionnaire? What super power would you like to have for a day?Question sources: Here and Here