Wednesday, July 25, 2012

YOU ARE LOVED :)


Hey friends!  Just wanted to let you know today that EACH and every one of you is loved!  As I was reading my Bible plans yesterday and today, I couldn't stop myself from smiling.  Two of my devotions talked about God's love for us. 

Yesterday, I read this:

"That is how God loves us.  Just for who we are.  Yes, a life of obedience to Him and being in fellowship with Him throughout the day gives Him joy, but He loves us because that is just who He is.  He is love and He loved us enough to sacrifice His only son for us.  He cannot not love us." -source

And may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. -Ephesians 3:18

Today, I read this:

And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you... -Matthew 6:30

Did you guys read that?  God's love for us is SO VERY wide, long, high, and deep.  He loves us from the depths of this Earth and back.  He IS love.  He even cares for wildflowers.  That goes to show how much he loves YOU.  Just for being you.  Rejoice in that today...and share the good news!

Happy Hump Day! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for warming my heart and brightening my day :)