Sunday, July 1, 2012

Liebster Blog Award Part 2

The sweet Livvy from Schadenfreude gave me my second Liebster Blog Award.  Since I already participated, this time, I'm going to simply answer the questions that she gave me.  Thanks, Livvy!
 
1. Favourite item of clothing and why?
Hmmm....I would have to say that it is my blue t-shirt night gown.  It is the comfiest thing ever!

2. What is your best talent?
I would say baking and crafts.


3. Have you ever won a competition and what did you win?
I won a spelling bee when I was in elementary school.  I won a plastic trophy...lol.



4. Favourite beauty store?
I don't really shop at beauty stores.  So my favorite place to get beauty supplies would probably be Wal-greens.  They have "Physician's Formula" and "Say Yes" products-two of my favorites.



5. Best homemade beauty treatment?
I have recently used honey on my face as a face wash.  It is supposed to clear up skin and it is super easy to clean off. 



6. Favourite life tip?
Love.



7. Worst thing that has ever happened to you?
An allergic reaction to a drug. 



8. What do you wish you had done when you were younger?
I wouldn't change my childhood for anything.  It was perfect. 



9. Have you ever wished you were someone else and what was this person like?
No, not really.  I just wish that I would be more care-free and not scared of everything. 



10. A secret about you?
I don't wanna tell :)



11. Favourite 5 websites?
Facebook
Blogger
Pinterest
Twitter
YouTube

1 comment:

  1. Aw, great answers!! xx

    http://meine-schadenfreude.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for warming my heart and brightening my day :)