Friday, June 22, 2012

Fantasizing on a Friday

I sometimes experience anxiety, and I have recently been having anxiety-filled dreams that have caused me to wake up in the morning full of....well, anxiety.  So, I have been told to think of an image in my head right before I go to sleep.  This image is supposed to be what I portray as being "PEACEFUL."  So, I thought I would start sharing some of these images here on my blog on Fridays......


How I would die to be here right now...on this little blue boat in Fiji...with a drink in my hand...soaking up some beautiful rays...ahhhhhh.............

HAPPY FRIDAY :) :) :)










4 comments:

  1. Wish I was there too! It's close to New Zealand as well. Why haven't I been???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! You should def take a trip :)

      Delete

Thanks for warming my heart and brightening my day :)