Friday, May 11, 2012

Obsessed: Wonder Beauty Products

So...I may or may not have just spent $40 on nail polish.  Dumb of me?  Yes.  Very.  I'm trying to save up money for when I can't work while in school.  And...I go spend money on nail polish.  BUT.......look how adorable they are?!  I found this shop on Etsy called "Wonder Beauty Products."  The owner makes homemade nail polish and I am in love with all of the colors.  She sells bottles and palettes.  Find her shop here.  I ordered these three colors:
 You're My Cuppy Cake Nail Lacquer
 Strawberry Shortcake - Funfetti Cake Batter Nail Lacquer
  Cherries Jubilee Nail Lacquer-Kiri...If you're reading this, I thought you would like this juicy, red color! 

2 comments:

  1. ha! of course I like that color! they all look cool...i'll have to borrow them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For sure! We'll have a nail painting party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for warming my heart and brightening my day :)