Saturday, April 28, 2012

Obsessed: Salazon Chocolate

My obsession of the week?  Salazon Chocolate.  I was searching for a gift for my mentor teacher when I found this brand of organic chocolate at The Fresh Market.  I bought the organic dark chocolate with sea salt and crushed coffee.  It was the best dark chocolate I have ever eaten.  It was the perfect mix of sweet and tart.  Not too sweet, but not too tart (which can be really discusting).  And then there was a subtle taste of sea salt and coffee.  It was the perfect combination of flavors.  I could not quit eating it.  I have never tried chocolate with sea salt before, and now I'm obsessed.  I highly recommend checking out Salazon.  Here is the website.  Along with the flavor that I got, they also have organic dark chocolate with sea salt, organic dark chocolate with sea salt and organic turbinado cane sugar, and organic dark chocolate with sea salt and organic cracked black pepper (interesting). 
Isn't it beautiful??
Here is a close-up of the crushed coffee and sea salt!
They use consumer traveling pictures for their wrappers!

2 comments:

  1. Organic chocolate is the absolute best! This sounds so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it. You don't feel as guilty when you eat organic dark chocolate :) You should try Salazon!

      Delete

Thanks for warming my heart and brightening my day :)