Saturday, April 14, 2012

American Idol Ramblings

Sorry, guys.  I skipped last week.  I've been sooo busy with school, work, dance, dentist appts, etc.  Ya, I just got a wisdom tooth pulled out.  One of the worst experiences of my life.  Anyways.  Here are my thoughts on this week.

1.  Colton-loved him again.  Surprising?  I love his smile.  He wrinkles his nose. 
2.  Will they quit putting Colton and Skylar together?  I just don't think they go together as a duo.
3.  I feel so bad for Holly.  She is so shy and quiet.  Every week it seems that she is criticized by the judges for her performances.  And every week it looks like she might cry.  She somewhat reminds me of myself.  I would never make it in the music industry.
4.  I loved the song choice of Joshua.  He sang "Runaway Baby" by Bruno Mars. 
5.  I completely fell asleep and missed Elise's performance.  How was it?
6.  This is random.  But I really liked the pop of blue color coming out of Ryan's pocket.  Cute!
7.  Ok.  Jennifer Hudson.  Doesn't she look great?!  Kudos to her for losing all that weight!  And I never was a Hudson fan, but the song she performed, "Think Like a Man," instantly grabbed my attention.  I like!
8.  James Durbin.  He just confused me.
9.  And last but not least......America voted Jessica Sanchez off?!?  She has the best voice in the competition.  But the whole Idol panel running up on stage with her to announce they are saving her before she finished her song?  Unnecessary.  That had to of made the other contestants feel bad.  Anyways...maybe it was Jessica's song choice that got her the least amount of votes.  That's all I can think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for warming my heart and brightening my day :)