Thursday, March 15, 2012

American Idol Ramblings

Here are my ramblings for this week:

1.  Jessica ROCKED that outfit.  I LOVED those pants.  And the shirt.  And the entire outfit. Total transformation!
2.  Erica looked great too!
3.  NOT happy about Shannon leaving.  She was one of my faves.  Darn. :( 
4.  LOVE Colton.  He is my favorite as of now.  And he supports Christianity.  His bracelet that he is wearing has a Bible verse on it.  I just love him.
6.  Loved the judges' baby pictures.
Can't wait for next week!!

2 comments:

  1. This is great! I'm really into this season too! My fave is Holly but I really like them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly can sing! Holy cow! They are all unique in their own way!

      Delete

Thanks for warming my heart and brightening my day :)