Thursday, March 1, 2012

American Idol Ramblings

So...any AI fans out there?!  This girl is!  Some of my favorites in the running so far are...

Colton Dixon-He's fun, unique, young, and just a cool guy.  His performance last night started out with him playing piano...and ended with him singing on top of the piano.  LOVE.

Erika Van Pelt-Her voice is alot deeper than most girl voices...but oh so pretty and strong!  Love her. 
Phillip Phillips-I know, ridiculous name...but he is so darn cute!! And I just love the unique way that he sings and plays his guitar. 
Shannon Magrane-She is only 16 years old...can you believe it?!  She is so mature and gorgeous!  Plus she has an amazing voice!
 
Can't wait for next week :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Phillip Phillips haha! Love his name! I think in New Zealand we are a few days behind you. Tonight we saw the show where he sung "In the Air Tonight". Can't vote here either haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you guys are a few episodes behind! I love Phillip Phillips too! You def won't forget his name :)

      Delete
    2. Haha! At least we get to see AI! The New Zealand version is SOOO bad!

      Delete

Thanks for warming my heart and brightening my day :)