Saturday, February 25, 2012

Healthy(er) Living: Part 3: Skinny No-Bake Cheesecake


This is the most simple cheesecake recipe EVER and it is healthy(er)!  I just whipped it up last night and ate a piece for a midnight snack!  The recipe is from skinnytaste.com, a fabulous website for healthy(er) recipes.  Enjoy :)

8 oz Cool Whip Free
8 oz 1/3 less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese
9 inch reduced fat Graham Cracker Crust
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp lemon juice

In a large bowl, whip cream cheese, lemon and sugar for a few minutes until fluffy. Add Cool Whip and whip until smooth. Spoon mixture into pie crust and chill for a few hours, until firm.

4 comments:

  1. Definitely keeping this in mind. I LOVE me some cheesecake but my hips don't! Love your blog. Newest reader!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I just took a look at your blog and spotted an owl! Love owls! Following you now. xoxo

      Delete
  2. *drool* this looks delicious. saving this recipe!
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is even better with strawberries on top! :)

      Delete

Thanks for warming my heart and brightening my day :)