Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Ebby!!

My doberman, Ebony, just turned seven years old today! I still remember when I first got her.  My parents surprised me for my birthday.  I had just gotten back from Campus Life Spring Break, I walked in our house, and out they carried Ebby in a basket.  I was soooo ecstatic!  Anyways I made Ebby a dog cake today (pictured above.)  Here is the recipe I used...it is adapted from here.

Peanut Butter Delight:
1 cup white flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup honey
1 egg

Frosting:
2 ounces cream cheese
Sprinkles

Directions: 
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix together flour and baking soda.  Add remaining ingredients and mix well.  Pour into a 6 inch round cake pan that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.  Bake for 35 minutes.
She has been the best dog ever...she is so very sweet.  I just love her!!  Happy Birthday, pretty girl!

3 comments:

  1. Spoiled rotten! I remember when we came home and your mom and dad had her too! Can't believe it's been that long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have always wanted a dog... ha ha we will see if that will ever happen.
    love the blog!
    xoxo
    elsha rae.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I just checked out yours and it is ADORABLE! Newest follower...xoxo.

      Delete

Thanks for warming my heart and brightening my day :)