This past Christmas, I decided to make a homemade scratch off ticket as a little part of one of my gifts. It was VERY simple to make, and it was alot of fun to watch the recipient scratch it off to reveal the hidden message :) I got the idea from ArtMind blog. Here are the steps I used to make my scratch off ticket.
1. Type out your scratch off ticket and print it out.
2. Paste your ticket to a colorful sheet of paper.
3. Cover your ticket with laminate sheets.
4. Mix two parts silver acrylic paint with one part dishwashing liquid.
5. Paint the mixture onto the ticket.
6. Let dry.