Friday, December 23, 2011

Music

As I was babysitting my little 11 month old nephew this morning, I decided to put some music videos on for him to watch.  He LOVES music videos.  After about 3 videos, he lost focus, so I put him down to play and decided to watch some more videos on my own.  And of course I went to Beyonce's website to do so.  I came across this beautiful backstage video of her singing her song "1+1."  Her voice is unreal.


I then came across this fun, upbeat video of her performing her song "End of Time." I love to watch her dance. 


"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life." ~Berthold Auerbach

This quote is oh, so true.  As I had work looming over me this morning, I turned on these tunes, and it totally washed the everyday dust away.  I am now in a better mood and ready to tackle this day!  Have a great day!  xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for warming my heart and brightening my day :)