Tuesday, December 13, 2011

30 Random Things About Me

It's 1:30 a.m.  I got 5 hours of sleep last night.  I studied, took a final, and did homework ALL day.  How am I not asleep?  Anyways...since I am still awake...I thought I would share with you 30 random things about me...

1.  I love the color light pink.
2.  I am a very anxious person.
3.  I am the biggest procrastinator when it comes to doing homework. 
4.  Speaking of school...I'm going to school to be a teacher.
5.  I really wanna be a stay at home mom with a bakery/shop on the side. (Don't we all) ;-)
6.  I teach clogging, and love it...my students never fail to brighten my day.
7.  I love John Mellencamp's music...never gets old.
8.  I have a slight obsession with Beyonce.  I secretly wish I had her killer moves.
9.  I hate cruises.  You will never find me on one again.  Ever.
10.  I would rather vacation in a cabin in Colorado...I have yet to go there...
11.  I love anything shabby chic.
12.  I would love to start some kind of charity some day.
13.  I love cheezy fiesta potatoes from Taco Bell...fiesta in my mouth.
14.  I love dogs.  Love is an understatement.
15.  I have one nephew who is almost 1 year old...I love him like he's my own.
16.  I wish it was Christmas all-year-round.  I want to live in Whoville.
17.  I love to read...if only I had more time. (And spent less time on the internet)
18.  Pinterest is a new obsession.  My creative memory bank.  Sweetness.
19.  I love to bake.
20.  Ice cold fountain cherry coke.  Need I say more?
21.  I believe my New Year's resolution this year will be to eat healthier...hm.......
22.  I love mountains so much....
23.  I probably would never move to the mountains, though.  I'm such a homebody.
24.  Favorite comedy of all time----->Good Luck Chuck.  Love it.
25.  Twilight obsessed...yes, I'm one of them.  (Team Edward)
26.  I love the Muppet Babies.  No one will go with me to see the new Muppets movie. Boo.
27.  I am terrified of birds.  I don't like things that can fly at me. 
28.  I am more terrified of throwing up.  Emetophobia...I seriously have it.
29.  I want to get married in a barn.
30.  I am a Christian...just like Tim Tebow...love what he's doing.

And I'm off to bed...good night xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Can we be stay at home moms in Whoville? If you get married in a barn, I will be super jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for warming my heart and brightening my day :)