Thursday, June 23, 2011

Country Living Fair


Last year, for my mother's birthday, I got her and I two tickets to the Country Living Fair that Country Living Magazine now puts on each year in Columbus, OH as well as in Atlanta, GA.  My mom and I went to the Columbus, OH fair.  We attended the fair on a Saturday and then stayed in a nearby bed and breakfast overnight.  Below are a few pictures of our relaxing little get-a-way.  I hope to attend the fair again this year.  For more information on dates and times of the fair, visit this link.  Anyone that enjoys Country Living Magazine, will enjoy the Country Living Fair.  It is full of unique vendors, yummy food, and tons of country fun :)


A cute lemonade vendor :)


Posing by "The Great Pumpkin Patch!"


Mom enjoying some of Jeni's Ice Cream, "Salty Caramel" flavor...can you say de-lish?  If you are to go to the fair, you must try Jeni's Ice Cream!


My mom and I visited a local winery during our stay in Ohio.


For dinner, we ate at Red Brick Tavern, an old restaurant where presidents were known to visit.


The historic bed and breakfast where we stayed the night :)

2 comments:

  1. Let's go, for sure! But can I request that we not stay in a creepy bed and breakfast? I don't like them. lol ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for warming my heart and brightening my day :)